Having the right documents and files at your side during a meeting is important. This is how you get it done in Vectera!
For a full list of supported files, please visit this article.
1. Open or create a meeting room in vectera.com/dashboard
2. If you haven't uploaded any files yet, you can drag files into the meeting room or click on 'Click or drag to upload files'
3. Choose whether you want to upload a file from your computer, Google Drive or Dropbox
4. Your uploaded file will automatically show in the meeting room.
5. All participants in the meeting room share your view of the uploaded files and documents. So you're always on the same page.
6. Adding an additional file will minimise the opened file. Minimised files show up at the right side of the meeting room.
7. You're now ready to use the right content during your meetings!