Planning meetings can sometimes take more time than the meeting itself. Use the Vectera Scheduler to have your clients easily plan meetings with you!
1. Get started by visiting vectera.com/scheduling. Connect your calendar:
2. Select your calendar provider
3. Sign in with your account and enter your password (in the example below you can see the steps for Google Calendar on the left and Outlook/office 365 on right)
4. Allow our service to access your calendar
5. Configure your calendar settings and create a unique booking page URL. Select from which calendar Vectera can check for your availability
6. All set! Next step is to create appointment types. Find out more here.