Making it easy for clients to book a meeting can be a big time saver. By integrating your personal booking page into your own website, it's possible to achieve just that.
- When you've connected your calendar to Vectera, copy the URL to your personal booking page.
2. Enter your Public booking url in the next line of code:
<iframe style="width: 100%; height: 600px;" src="YOUR_PUBLIC_BOOKING_URL" frameborder="0"></iframe>
You'll need to replace YOUR_PUBLIC_BOOKING_URL by the copied URL from the previous step.
!! Important !! Make sure the quotation marks used in the iframe code are not in italics. This will not be recognized as valid code.
My personal booking page is https://www.vectera.com/book/vectera/vectera-oliver/.
If I want to embed this booking page into my website, I would change the code to:
<iframe style="width: 100%; height: 600px;" src="https://www.vectera.com/book/vectera/vectera-oliver/" frameborder="0"></iframe>
3. Enter this line of code in your website's code base in the section you want the booking page to display. Make sure to use your personal URL.
4. Adjust the height and width according to your website (in our suggestion the height is fixed to 600px)
5. Enjoy an upgrade in the scheduling of your meetings!