What the integration does for you: when you connect your Teamleader account to your Vectera account, all new guests that schedule a meeting, via your personal booking page in Vectera, will automatically result in new contacts on your Teamleader account. Optionally, the same could be done for companies and/or deals.
Before you start integrating, note that you need the "Scheduling" add-on in order to benefit from this feature.
Watch the video or read below how you can connect your accounts:
Connect both of your accounts
- Go to the "Integrations" tab that you can find on your Vectera account, or by simply clicking on this link: vectera.com/integrations/
- Now you can see the available integrations, click on Teamleader
3. Click on "Authenticate" to verify your Teamleader account
4. Fill in your Teamleader login data in the window that pops up
5. if you see the same screen as in the picture below, your accounts are connected!
For every new guest in Vectera, a new contact will be created in Teamleader.
As you can see there are two other options that you can tick off: "Create a new company if no matching company is found" and "Create a new deal if no matching contact is found".
The first option automatically creates a new company if the guest has no associated company. The second option goes even further and will create a new deal for every guest that makes an appointment.
Note: If you chose to add the option "Create a new company if no matching company is found", you have to make sure that your appointment types are configured correctly:
When you create or edit an appointment type, in the scheduling tab, tick off "Required" or at least "Optional" for "Company name". If this is not adjusted, your guests won't be able to add a company name and therefore the integration can't match companies in Teamleader.
6. You are ready for a smoother CRM flow! Good luck!
If you have any other questions or you need help, don't hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.