Sometimes web browsers act up and hesitate to do what you want them to do. This can involve accessing audio and video sources. Try following the next steps to see if they can solve the problem:
- Is your device physically connected to your computer?
- Does the device work in other applications (eg. Skype)?
- Close all other applications that have access to your device (Skype, other web browsers like Internet Explorer,...)
- Make sure your device is not blocked by the browser.
- If you are using Mac OS: make sure your device is not blocked by the operating system
- If you are using FireFox on Android, follow these steps.
- Try restarting your browser.
- Still doesn’t work? Try rebooting your computer and reopening Vectera.
- If all of the above fails, it's a good idea to check your computer webcam/microphone settings. We can't help you with that, but try searching the web for something like "Windows 10 microphone doesn't work". If nothing helps, there could be a problem with your hardware. Using another computer and/or device just might do the trick. If you have any questions about choosing a good device or computer, shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com!