How do you create a meeting room? Follow the next steps and get started!
Create a meeting room:
1. Log on to your Vectera account on https://www.vectera.com/login/.
2. In the dashboard, complete the URL https://www.vectera.com/meet/ with the name of the client or customer for which this room will be used.
If you have created a meeting room template, you can select a template so the whiteboards, private notes and settings are set up like the template.
3. Afterwards, click 'Create' to create the meeting room.
4. Now you will be redirected to the room via this page. Choose how you want to enter the meeting (with video & audio, just audio or neither).
5. In case you chose audio or video, your camera and microphone will be tested automatically. Click 'Join' to enter the meeting room:
6. You are in the room! Now invite your guests by sending them the URL to this room or give them a special access key.
The Vectera team is looking forward to your feedback. Our main goal still is to improve your experience in creating online meeting rooms. Eager to get going? Log into your account or get started with a free, fully-featured trial of Vectera!