How can I delete a meeting room that I won't need anymore? Well that's pretty easy.
First of all go to you dashboard.
Here you get an overview of all the meeting rooms you have created.
- Search for the meeting room you want to delete.
- Click on the button 'trash' in the card of the meeting room.
- Accept that the meeting room will go into 'trash'
- Now go to the 'trash' area and click on 'empty trash' to delete all the meeting rooms in trash or click on 'delete permanently' to delete one specific room?
- Confirm that you want to delete the room and it will be gone forever!
Delete the content of a room but not the room
If you want to delete all the content of the meeting room (whiteboards, shared screens, chat history) but want to keep the room for a later meeting, then you can choose to reset the meeting room.
You can reset the meeting room from your dashboard or from within the meeting room in settings.
Rename a meeting room
It is not possible to rename a meeting room. You can delete the meeting room and create a new one with the correct name.
The name of the meeting room can consist of letters, numbers, underscores or hyphens. A space will change into a hyphen and special characters (eg. &, §, ..) will be removed.
For example, vectera.com/meet/online-meetings/matthias oliver&andreas
will become vectera.com/meet/online-meetings/matthias-oliverandreas
The Vectera team is looking forward to your feedback. Our main goal still is to improve your experience in creating online meeting rooms. Eager to get going? Log into your account or get started with a free, fully-featured trial of Vectera!