To customize your scheduler and meeting rooms it is possible to upload your logo and a greet image. Read here how you can easily do this!
For your logo we recommend a flat rectangle version with a relative dimension in between 3:1 and 6:1.
The Greet image is designed to have a 16:9 proportion, so make sure your greet image has the right size. 1920x1080 would be a good size to have a beautiful greet image!
Where to find the logo and greet image
The logo can be found in several places:
- The waiting room where your guests wait to enter the meeting room.
- The meeting room in the centre of the screen.
- The booking page where clients can schedule a meeting.
- The 'New appointment' mail to you and your client after your client scheduled a meeting.
- The invitation mail you send to a client to let them access the meeting room whenever they want.
A greet image is to personalize the waiting room. Basically this is a screen where your guests wait until you let them enter the meeting room. The url will start with vectera.com/meet/.... This is an example of a customized greet image: