After you've successfully connected your Google calendar to Vectera, Vectera can check the availability of multiple calendars connected to your Google calendar account.
This can be a holiday calendar, personal calendar, your colleague's, ...
To allow Vectera to check for that availability, you will need to share these calendars in your Google calendar account.
Follow these steps:
- Open your Google calendar on a computer
- Look for the My calendars section on the left
- Find the calendar you want to check for availability and hover over it. Click on 'Settings and sharing'
- The Settings page will open. Look for the "Share with specific people" section
- Add the email address of the Google calendar account you've connected to Vectera
- Make sure to update the permissions to 'Make changes and manage sharing'