In the first article we showed where to find the settings of your camera and microphone in Windows. Then we had a look at how to uninstall external devices in settings. If this didn't work you might want to check if your camera or microphone drivers need to be updated. But where can you check this?
- Search in Start for Device Manager and select this.
- In the Device Manager, expand Audio inputs and outputs.
- Right-click on Microphone Array and select Update Driver.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software option.
5. Next, expand the Camera section. Right-click on Integrated Camera or any other camera that you use and select Update driver.
6. Restart the PC after the drivers are installed.