In online meetings with clients or colleagues it's very convenient to share a full screen, application or tab with the other participants. But if you share a page that shows a video (fe. Youtube), how can you share the audio as well?
Well in Vectera it's possible to share a browser tab to show a video with audio. This is how you do it:
- Open the meeting room in Google Chrome and open the other tab (with the video) that you want to share.
- Click share screen and choose for browser tab.
- Now you will see a pop-up where you can select the tab that you want to share. Click on the that tab.
- In the bottom of the pop-up screen you will see a checkbox that says 'share audio'. Make sure this is active before you click on share!
- When the tab is selected and the checkbox share audio is active, you can click on share. Now the other participants should be able to see and hear the content you are sharing.