Important! If you connected a Google Calendar, Outlook or Office 365 to your Vectera scheduler, it's necessary to reconnect your calendar before 31st January 2020.
If you didn't reconnect your calendar by 15 January 2020, you'll be notified by email that your calendar was disconnected.
How to reconnect your calendar
- Head over to vectera.com/scheduling
- Click on 'Change your preferences'
3. Click 'Disconnect' next to your connected calendar and confirm by clicking Disconnect again:
4. Choose your calendar provider to reconnect to your calendar.
5. A pop-up will open asking you sign into your calendar account. You will be asked for the permissions to access your calendar.
6. You'll be redirected to your calendar's configuration page again. Select the calendar(s) you want to check for availability and choose the calendar in which the events need to be created:
7. You're all set!
If you have any questions or need any help with the configuration of your calendar, don't hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.