What to do if you are in an online meeting on a Mac using Google Chrome and trying to share a full screen or an application window but nothing happens?
Then you probably haven't allowed your Chrome to use screen recording. Follow these steps to make share screen functional.
- Open 'System preferences' on your Mac.
- Click on 'Security and privacy' and go to 'privacy'
- Now search for 'Screen recording' in the list and select it.
- Then make sure Google Chrome is checked. If it's not checked, click on it and a pop-up will appear.
- Click on close 'Quit now', this will close Google Chrome and restart it.
- Retry to share your full screen or application window