Planning meetings can sometimes take more time than the meeting itself. Use the Vectera Scheduler to have your clients easily plan meetings with you!
1. Get started by visiting vectera.com/scheduling. Connect your calendar:
2. Select iCloud as your calendar provider in the start page and in the pop-up that will show.
3. Sign in with your email address and create an app specific password.
The App-specific password is a password that you have to create one time to make the connection. You don't need to save this password. Follow these steps to create the app-specific password:
Login to your Apple ID
In the security area you will see 'APP-SPECIFIC PASSWORDS'. Click here on Generate password and enter Vectera in the box that pops-up and click create.
Copy the generated password and paste it in the pop up in Vectera.
For a more detailed guide of these steps check this help article!
4. Check the checkbox to give permission to check you calendar for availabilities and to book new events. Then click on Link Apple Account.
5. Configure your calendar settings and create a unique booking page URL. Select from which calendar Vectera can check for your availability
6. All set! Next step is to create appointment types. Find out more here.