When integrating the booking pages in your app, platform or website, you can add data in the URL to improve the customer experience.
Example: Someone is logged in on your platform and you know the First Name, Last Name, email and phone number. Or someone entered this information in a form on your website and is transferred to the booking page.
When that person needs to re-enter the information in the booking fields, it might feel cumbersome for the user.
You can add all standard fields as parameters in the url:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Custom questions (more info below the image)
This results in:
Pre-fill custom questions on your booking page
If you add custom questions other than company name and telephone number to your booking page, you can also pre-fill them in the parameters of the URL. You can do this by adding ?cq1=answer.
- The order of the custom questions is defined in the appointment type in scheduling
- Add the number of the question: cq1 will answer the first custom question, cq2 the second, ...
- cq should be in lower case letters
- For spaces in the answer you can use '+'. (eg. cq1=online+meetings+in+vectera)
If you have multiple custom questions you can create the link as following
It's also possible to combine 'other' custom questions with 'phone' and 'company'
Example: You have an appointment type with the following custom questions
You can pre-fill the answers as following:
The Vectera team is looking forward to your feedback. Our main goal still is to improve your experience in creating online meeting rooms. Eager to get going? Log into your account or get started with a free, fully-featured trial of Vectera!