You can upload a profile picture in your account which will show in several locations in the dashboard, meeting rooms and booking pages.
How to upload a profile picture?
- Go to Settings => Edit profile or click on this link https://www.vectera.com/profile/.
- Below Username, you will see Profile image. Click on the button 'Upload image' and select a picture from your device.
- Hit save!
What's the required size for the profile picture?
Preferably a 1:1 Ratio. At least 200px wide and high.
Can I create a profile picture after clicking on 'Upload image'?
Yes, this is possible on mobile or tablet. On a desktop, you can only select an image from your library.
Where do you see the profile picture?
1. Meeting room
- At the top right side of your meeting room, next to the connection indicator, you will see the profile picture.
- In the chat box after sending a message.
- On other participants screen if they are on mobile and if your camera is deactivated.
- When you knock to enter a meeting room and your camera is deactivated.
2. Booking page
- On an appointment type of the team booking page where your host is a possible option with one or more other hosts.
- At the left bottom of the screen next to your name, edit profile and log out