Every now and then it's important to start off with a clean slate. So we made it easy to completely reset your meeting room or manually clear all recordings, content, chat history and invited people.
There are two ways to make this happen:
- Reset a meeting room from your dashboard
- Reset a meeting room from within your meeting room
Below you can read the steps on how to reset (parts of) the meeting room.
Reset a meeting room from your dashboard
Resetting a meeting room from the dashboard is a full reset. This means that everything in the meeting room will be removed: chat history, whiteboards, private notes, cloud recordings and guests that are still in the room.
- Open your dashboard at vectera.com/dashboard
- Look for the meeting room you want to reset (you can use the search bar on the right)
- Click on reset and confirm
- Your freshly reset meeting room will be moved to the bottom of the page when the reset is complete.
Reset a meeting room from within the meeting room
In the meeting room, you will have the possibility to reset everything separately or from one location.
Reset the meeting room
To reset the room completely follow these steps:
- Open the meeting room settings
- Click on 'Reset meeting room'
- Make sure that the checkbox 'Meeting activity' is checked and click on reset
- The room will reset and you will leave the room automatically
Reset parts of the meeting room
It's also possible to reset certain parts of the meeting room. You can follow the steps of the above image and select the applicable checkboxes to reset those. You can reset the following parts:
- Participant activity: this deletes all the history and data of the meeting room. This can only be deleted in a full reset of the meeting room.
- Chatbox: delete the chat history of the meeting room.
- Whiteboards and files: delete all the whiteboards and uploaded files in the room.
- Cloud recordings: delete all the recordings that are uploaded in the cloud of this meeting room. Temporary local recordings will not be removed.
- Specific user access: delete all the email addresses that are invited in the sharing settings.
In this example, you would only delete the chat history and the whiteboards/uploaded files.