When you end a meeting with a lead or client, it is a good idea to forward them to a specific thank you page on your website. If you have created such a thank you page, it's very easy to implement it in your online meeting workflow in Vectera.
Just follow these steps:
- Go to your team settings or click on this link https://www.vectera.com/team/settings/.
- Below custom domain options, you will see 'Forward guests when the meeting ends.' Add the link of the thank you page there.
- Hit save.
In the example above, when a meeting ends, the guests will be forwarded to https://go.vectera.com/.
Additionally, some parameters will be added in the URL that you can use for next steps, like in this fictional example below.
Parameters that will be added to the forward link:
- MeetingKey: the name of the meeting room
- MeetingId: the ID of the meeting room (only functional for API users)
- Guest: the name that the guest fills in on the waiting screen
- Owner: the name of the owner of the meeting room
You can use these parameters to build custom content on your website (eg. auto fill in a form). Ask your website developer for help!
Will everybody be forwarded?
Will be forwarded:
- Guests with the basic meeting room URL
- Guests with a special access link - can always join
- Team members: if the team access is one of the following: 'Should knock' or 'Can always join'.
Won't be forwarded:
- You (as host)
- Guests or team members with host access
Which plan do I need?
For this option, the Vectera pro plan and the white label add-on are required!
Change your subscription at this page if you want to make any changes.
Can I add a forward link with the API?
Yes, it's possible to add a forward link to meeting rooms with the API.
You can find all the relevant information in this help article.
The Vectera team is looking forward to your feedback. Our main goal still is to improve your experience in creating online meeting rooms. Eager to get going? Log into your account or get started with a free, fully-featured trial of Vectera!