As a team admin you can create team appointment types and select which team members should be available for scheduling that specific appointment type with.
For each appointment type you can also add a payment option by connecting your Stripe account to Vectera. In that way clients will have to pay a certain amount before they can confirm the appointment. If you want to collect all these payments on the same Stripe account, then this set up is exactly what you're looking for:
1. Connect the same Stripe account to the Vectera account of every team member
You have two options here:
- You share the credentials of your Stripe account with your team members so they can set up the Stripe connection theirselves
- You (the team admin) ask the credentials of the Vectera accounts from every single team member and make the Stripe integration for each one of them.
2. Create a team appointment type and select which team members should be available for this appointment type.
After all team members have made the connection with the same Stripe account, you can create a new team appointment type. You can select which team members should show for this appointment in the host tab of the appointment type. Just (un)check the box 'share this appointment type with this user'.
3. Add a payment option to the appointment type
Go to the 'Collect payments'-tab and add a payment option by selecting 'payment necessary before booking'. Fill in the right amount and hit 'save'.
This payment option will now be active for every team member who is available for this appointment type. Since all team members have connected the same Stripe account to their Vectera account, all payments will end up in that one Stripe account.
The Vectera team is looking forward to your feedback. Our main goal still is to improve your experience in creating online meeting rooms. Eager to get going? Log into your account or get started with a free, fully-featured trial of Vectera!