Once you've set up your partner account via get.vectera.com, it's time to share the Vectera vibes and collect your rewards.
You can either share the link as an affiliate and let your clients find their way in Vectera or you can create and manage the account for your client as a reseller partner.
Sharing the link as affiliate is by far the easiest. You share the link, a new customer signs up, you get the commission.
Managing accounts for your clients and doing a signup using their name is possible as well. There are a few more steps involved to do so:
Create and manage your client's account
Before you create an account for your client, it's best to check if your affiliate account is ready and that you're logged out of your Vectera account. Make sure you have the URL of the preferred promoter campaign (30% or 15%-15%) and follow these steps:
1. Copy the promoter link (eg. http://www.vectera.com?fpr=xxx) and paste it into your browser. Click on 'Get started, it's free' to create a new account.
2. Create an account using an own email address eg. email@example.com.
This account will function as an admin for your customer's Vectera account.
3. Go to the team settings and change the team name to the client's company name. Hit Save at the bottom of the page!
4. Invite your client to create their own account following the steps on the team members page. You can also create the account and hand over the login credentials.
When the client has accepted the invite and has created his account, you will see on the team members page that he joined the team.
It's also possible to set up the branding first (step 5) and invite your client afterward.
5. Configure the branding for meeting rooms and bookings pages, and integrate Vectera into their website and workflow.
7. Set up a yearly or monthly subscription for the team on the Subscription page. Click on the button 'Upgrade to Vectera pro'
Select the type of plan and the add-ons and click on the green button 'Checkout'.
The checkout will be created for the number of team members that are currently active. If your admin account will not be used for online meetings, you can ask the Vectera team for a coupon so you won't be charged.
8. Get your reward! When the subscription becomes active after the trial period, you will notice in your affiliate portal that the lead became a customer.
The Vectera team is looking forward to your feedback. Our main goal still is to improve your experience in creating online meeting rooms. Eager to get going? Log into your account or get started with a free, fully-featured trial of Vectera!