What the integration does for you: all new customers that schedule a meeting on your (team) booking page in Vectera will automatically result in new leads on your Salesforce account.
Before you start integrating, note that you need the "Business plan" in order to use this feature. Integrations are on the organization level, meaning that every team member will be connected to the active integration.
Connect Salesforce in Vectera
1. Go to the "Integrations" tab. You can find it on your Vectera account below settings, or just click this link: vectera.com/integrations/
2. Now you can see the available integrations, click "Salesforce"
3. You will be redirected to a page where you can authorize the Salesforce integration. Click "Authorize".
4. Log in to Salesforce
5. You will automatically connect to Salesforce and will be redirected to the Integrations page on Vectera after a few seconds.
You will notice that Salesforce is now an active integration
Booked in Vectera, lead added in Salesforce
When customers book a meeting with you or one of your team members, they will automatically be added to your leads in Salesforce.
John Doe books a meeting with me:
2. If I go to Salesforce - Marketing - Leads, I will see John Doe in my Leads list
3. If I click his name, I will find John's information and I'm able to add tasks, events, ...
Vectera is looking forward to your feedback so we can offer you the best scheduling and customer meeting experience. Set up your next customer meeting right away by logging into your account or sign-up for a free, fully-featured trial of Vectera!