Making it easy for customers to book a meeting can be a big time saver. By integrating your personal booking page into your own website, it's possible to achieve just that.
1. When you've connected your calendar to Vectera, click on 'Booking links' and then click on 'Copy personal embedded link' or 'Copy team embedded link'.
2. Enter the embeddable link in the next line of code:
<iframe style="width: 100%; height: 600px;" src="EMBEDDABLE_BOOKING_URL" frameborder="0" ></iframe>
You'll need to replace EMBEDDABLE_BOOKING_URL by the copied embeddable link from the previous step.
!! Important !! Make sure the quotation marks used in the iframe code are not in italics. This will not be recognized as valid code.
My embeddable booking link is https://www.vectera.com/embed/book/vectera/u/vectera-matthias/..
If I want to embed this booking page into my website, I would change the code to:
<iframe style="width: 100%; height: 600px;" src="https://www.vectera.com/embed/book/vectera/u/vectera-matthias/" frameborder="0" ></iframe>
The part after /book/ (=vectera) is the team-name, while the last part (=/u/vectera-matthias) is the editable part of the booking link in your scheduling configuration.
3. Enter this line of code in your website's codebase in the section you want the booking page to display.
4. Adjust the height and width according to your website (in our suggestion the height is fixed to 600px).
5. Enjoy an upgrade in the scheduling of your meetings!
Important: If you have set up a redirect url after a meeting is booked, you will need to add an extra line in your iframe code:
<iframe style="width: 100%; height: 600px;" src="EMBEDDABLE_BOOKING_URL" sandbox="allow-forms allow-same-origin allow-scripts allow-top-navigation" frameborder="0" ></iframe>
Vectera is looking forward to your feedback so we can offer you the best scheduling and customer meeting experience. Set up your next customer meeting right away by logging into your account or sign-up for a free, fully-featured trial of Vectera!