Making it easy for customers to book a meeting can be a big time saver. By integrating your personal booking page into your own website, it's possible to achieve just that.
Follow these steps to integrate the booking page on your own website. If you have a Wordpress website continue with this help article.
- When you've connected your calendar to Vectera, click on 'Get embeddable link' next to the copy button of the url. Don't copy the original link (eg. meet.vectera.com/book)
- Enter the embeddable link in the next line of code: <iframe style="width: 100%; height: 600px;" src="EMBEDDABLE_BOOKING_URL" frameborder="0"></iframe>
You'll need to replace EMBEDDABLE_BOOKING_URL by the copied embeddable link from the previous step.
!! Important !! Make sure the quotation marks used in the iframe code are not in italics. This will not be recognized as valid code.
Example: My embeddable booking link is https://www.vectera.com/embed/book/vectera/u/vectera-matthias/.
If I want to embed this booking page into my website, I would change the code to: <iframe style="width: 100%; height: 600px;" src="https://www.vectera.com/embed/book/vectera/u/vectera-matthias/" frameborder="0"></iframe>
The part after /book/ (=vectera) is the team-name, while the last part (=/u/vectera-matthias) is the editable part of the booking link in your scheduling configuration.
- Enter this line of code in your website's codebase in the section you want the booking page to display.
- Adjust the height and width according to your website (in our suggestion the height is fixed to 600px).
- Enjoy an upgrade in the scheduling of your meetings!
The Vectera team is looking forward to your feedback. Our main goal still is to improve your experience in creating online meeting rooms. Eager to get going? Log into your account or get started with a free, fully-featured trial of Vectera!