Making it easy for customers to book a meeting can be a big time saver. By integrating your personal or team booking page into your WIX website, it's possible to achieve just that.
In this help article
Embed your booking page into your WIX website
1. When you've connected your calendar to Vectera, click on 'Booking links' and then click on 'Copy personal embedded HTML' or 'Copy team embedded HTML'.
2. To embed a booking page in your Wix website, you'll only need the link. When you click on Copy embedded HTML, you'll have to manually cut that link from the HTML code.
Note: you'll need the embedded link, so only selecting the regular links won't work.
If you choose one of the embedded HTML's, then the embedded booking link (e.g. https://www.vectera.com/embed/book/vectera/u/vectera-matthias/) gets added into an iframe code block. Make sure to manually cut that link from the HTML code, because you don't need the iframes.
Note: The part after /book/ (=vectera) is the team-name, while the last part (=/u/vectera-matthias) is the editable part of the booking link in your scheduling configuration.
3. Go to your WIX website editor and go to the page where you want to add the embedded booking page.
4. In the menu on the left side click on the '+' add elements sign.
5. Select Embed Code and afterwards Embed HTML.
6. In the pop-up enter this line of code (step 2) and click on apply.
7. Adjust the height and width according to your website.
8. Enjoy an upgrade in the scheduling of your meetings!
Don't add a redirect URL to your meeting types
In scheduling it's possible to add a redirect URL to your meeting types. Unfortunately this is blocked by WIX meaning that if you've setup a redirect URL an error will appear after a client books a meeting.
We recommend to remove the redirect URL for the meeting types which are shown on your embedded booking page or contact WIX support.
1. Go to the Meeting types page in Vectera
2. In the meeting type card, click on the 3 dots and select Edit
3. In the tab General settings activate the 'Show advanced settings' button
4. Remove the URL in the field below 'Redirect URL'
5. Save the page
Vectera is looking forward to your feedback so we can offer you the best scheduling and customer meeting experience. Set up your next customer meeting right away by logging into your account or sign-up for a free, fully-featured trial of Vectera!