Thanks to the Vectera extension, it's possible to invite people in your Google calendar and create a new meeting room or select an existing meeting room. This is also possible in the Outlook/Office calendar.
To use this feature you will need to use Google Chrome, Opera or Edge (only the latest version) as browser and have the Vectera extension installed!
How to use this feature from within the Google calendar?
Follow the steps below to invite your guest and select/create a meeting room from within your Google calendar:
- Make sure you are logged in to your Vectera account and that the extension is active in your browser!
- Go to your Google calendar and select an empty time slot in your calendar.
- Add guests to the event by typing their email addresses.
- Click on the blue button 'Vectera meeting' at the bottom of the pop-up.
- The 'More options' page will open. Click on the button Vectera meeting and you will now have the option to create a new meeting room or select an existing one.
5.1 Create a new meeting room:
Just click in the empty box next to 'Create a new meeting room:' and type the name of the meeting room. Then click on the button 'Create'.
5.2 Select an existing room:
If you want to use an existing room, just select the name of the meeting room below 'Use an existing meeting room:'. If you have a lot of rooms you can use the search bar to search for the specific meeting room.
Once the meeting room is selected or created, you will notice that the name of the event and the description are automatically filled in.
6. Hit save and Send the invite to your guests.
Vectera is looking forward to your feedback so we can offer you the best scheduling and customer meeting experience. Set up your next customer meeting right away by logging into your account or sign-up for a free, fully-featured trial of Vectera!