Automate your workflow and let customers schedule meetings directly into your calendar. No more back-and-forth emailing to set appointments.
- Connect your calendar
- Create/edit appointment types
- Customize your booking pages
- Integrate with other platforms
- Visit the FAQ for more tips and tricks
To set up your booking pages you will have to follow a few steps, which can easily be done in our scheduling flow.
Go to Scheduling to get started and click on Connect your calendar.
1. Connect your calendar
1.1 Start with connecting your calendar in Vectera
1.2 Set up the calendar settings
- Select the 'Calendars to check for availability' to avoid double bookings. You can check multiple calendars if necessary.
- Choose a calendar in which events will be created to show in which calendar new appointments should be booked in
1.3 Add appointment types
To have an easy start with creating appointment types, you can select 1 to 3 appointment types in this step which will be created automatically for you. You can edit or delete these appointment types at any point or create new ones.
1.4 Check your booking page or finish the setup
Click on Check your booking page to see what the appointment type(s) look like or click on Finish to finish the setup and edit/add appointment types.
2. Create/edit appointment types
After finishing the onboarding steps, you can edit/create one or multiple appointment types for your personal and/or team booking page. This is different depending on your team role:
2.1 Only 1 team member
2.2 Team with multiple team members
3. Customize your booking pages
Now that you've connected your calendar and created appointment types, it's time to brand your booking pages:
For more information about customization, visit the branding section of the Help Center.
4. Integrate with other platforms
Integrate with Stripe to require payments when customers book a meeting with you and send that information automatically to your CRM by integrating with one of the CRM platforms.
5. Visit the FAQ for more tips and tricks
Visit the FAQ section of scheduling at this page.